The Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka hotel.
Enjoy exquisite personal service at one of the top hotels in Dhaka.
The Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka hotel is a lush hideaway in Dhaka's exciting downtown, offering a calming respite from the city.
Relax and rejuvenate with state-of-the-art facilities, and an outdoor pool set amidst lush greenery. Take in the culture of Dhaka, where interesting sights abound within close proximity of the Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka hotel.
Hotels Overview :
Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts is a leading brand in Asia and the Pacific Rim that continuously exceeds global standards of quality. The Pan Pacific brand is synonymous with personalized care and encompasses a culture of subtleness, delicate service and attention to detail.
Each year, Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts is recognized with prestigious global accolades for its consistent delivery of luxurious accommodation, high quality amenities and service excellence. Offering a distinctive value proposition in hotel management backed by 30 years of success in managing hotels, Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler magazine as amongst the top 25 hotel companies demonstrating social responsibility.
Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts takes pride in balancing the needs of all of its stakeholders: owners, guests, associates and the local communities in which it operates. The group's goal is to maintain this as it continues to create further returns and enhance asset value of the hotels.
The fast expanding hotel group is owned by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, the listed hotel subsidiary of UOL Group Limited which is one of Asia's largest hotel and property companies with a diversified portfolio of investment and development properties. Headquartered in Singapore, Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts has a portfolio of 17 upscale hotels, resorts and serviced suites representing over 5,850 rooms in 10 countries across Asia and North America. It has offices in Hong Kong, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Tokyo. Pan Pacific Hotels & Resorts is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance, the world's largest alliance of independent hotel brands.
Room & Rates of Sonargaon Hotel, Dhaka are given bellow :
Type of Room--------------------Published Rate--------Your Rate-----------Special Rate (Gross)
Deluxe Room (single /Double) US$300++ US$125++ US$ 161.72
Premier Room (single) US$350++ US$150++ US$ 194.07
Premier Room (Double) US$350++ US$165++ US$ 213.47
Pacific Deluxe Room (single) US$370++ US$165++ US$ 213.47
Pacific Deluxe Room (Double) US$370++ US$190++ US$ 245.82
Junior Suite US$400++ US$225++ US$ 291.10
01. The above room rates are subject to 12.5% Service Charge and 15% VAT.
02. Buffet Breakfast Charge is US$15
03. Additional person charge is US$25++ for Pacific Deluxe Room, Executive Suite, Bengali Suite and International Suite.
04. Extra Bed charge is US$20++
05. Buffet Lunch charge is US$25
06. Buffet Dinner charge is US$26.42
Deluxe Room is inclusive of the following benefits :
01. 24 hours in-room broadband internet
02. Daily local morning newspaper
03. Access to Health Club and Swimming Pool
04. Two bottles of local mineral water
Premier Room is inclusive of the following benefits :
01. Buffet Breakfast at Café Bazar Restaurant.
02. Deluxe Fruit Basket upon arrival.
03. In-room tea/coffee making facilities.
04. 24 hours in-room broadband internet
05. Daily local morning newspaper
06. Access to Health Club and Swimming Pool
Pacific Deluxe Room, Executive Suite, Bengali Suite and International Suite are inclusive of the following complimentary Pacific Floor benefits :
01. Breakfast at Pacific Lounge.
02. Four pieces laundry.
03. Whole day tea/coffee at Pacific Lounge.
04. Local telephone call.
05. Evening cocktail at Pacific Lounge.
06. Extended check out until 4pm.
Also, our all room rates include the following complimentary benefits :
01. 24 hours in-room broadband internet.
02. Daily local morning newspaper.
03. Access to Health Club and Swimming Pool.
04. Two bottles of local mineral water.
Airport Transfer charges are as follows :
01. Shuttle Bus - US$10 per person per way.
02. Mitsubishi Gallant - US$35 per limousine per way.
03. Mercedes Benz - US$50 per limousine per way.
Additional Information :
01. Quoted rates are subject to 12.5% Service Charge and 15% VAT (combined 29.38% additional).
02. Quoted rates are inclusive of 24-hour in-room broadband internet, two bottles of local mineral water, daily morning local English newspaper.
03. Check-in time is after 1500 hours. On the day of arrival, early check in before 0900 hours with a 1 night additional charge and 0900 hours with a half day additional charge.
04. Check out time is 1200 hours. Late check out till 1800 hours with a half day additional charge and after 1800 hours with a 1 night additional charge.
05. Cancellation Policy is 24 hours prior to arrival time.
06. For guaranteed reservations, a one-night room charge per room shall be charged to the credit card provided, when cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to specified arrival time or in the event the guest does not arrive at the hotel on the specified day with no prior cancellation notification.
07. In case of cash payment, an advance deposit is required at the time of check-in.
08. Whilst rates are listed in US Dollars, payment is required in local currency (Bangladesh Taka BDT) and will be converted at the rate of the day upon check-out.